What is the padding in walls called?

Issuing time:2024-05-18 10:58

The padding in walls is commonly referred to as insulation. Insulation is used to reduce heat transfer, enhance energy efficiency, and improve acoustic performance in buildings. There are various types of insulation, including fiberglass, foam, cellulose, and mineral wool. In some cases, particularly in sports facilities or areas where impact protection is needed, wall padding can also refer to impact-resistant padding or safety padding used to protect people from injury.


Share to:
Guangzhou Youyinhui Building Materials Co., Ltd
Home                      About US                      Product                      News and Case                      Contact us
Contact:  Kenny             Wechat: 18102625595                    Whatsapp:+86 18102625595         Email:sales01@youyinhuicang.com

Contact:  Weni               Wechat: 14749326669                    Whatsapp:+86 13826089352         Email:sales08@youyinhuicang.com  

Address:Room 508, Mingshi Building, No. 20 Renhe Street, Renhe Town, Baiyun District, Guangzhou City, China

Mr Kenny
Miss Weni